Buffering may occur if there is insufficient bandwidth available to stream our content. If you are experiencing continuous buffering problems over WiFi, we recommend that you contact your broadband provider to ensure that your WiFi settings have been optimized.
Articles in this section
- Help and support
- Error Message: 3G unavailable in country (Android)
- My PlayGo subscription has expired
- I see an error stating ‘I am unable to login. Too many connections’
- My picture is buffering - what can I do?
- Why am I experiencing poor picture quality?
- What happens if I forget my log in details?
- Can I log in on separate devices at the same time?
- My content is buffering or not playing
- What if I can’t remember my Log In details?