Buffering may occur if there is insufficient bandwidth available to stream our content. If you are experiencing continuous buffering problems over WiFi, we recommend that you contact your broadband provider to ensure that your WiFi settings have been optimized.
Articles in this section
- I cannot login or register
- There is a freezing issue during live channel or Video on Demand (VOD) streaming
- I cannot view images
- I couldn’t find a specific content that I was watching
- I cannot launch the application
- My e-mail or phone number appears to be in use
- Error Message: 3G unavailable in country (Android)
- My PlayGo subscription has expired
- I see an error stating ‘I am unable to login. Too many connections’
- My picture is buffering - what can I do?