Your subscription to PlayGo allows for one (1) active connection to the service. If two (2) persons try to access the service at the same time, access will not be granted as an active session is in progress.
Articles in this section
- I cannot login or register
- There is a freezing issue during live channel or Video on Demand (VOD) streaming
- I cannot view images
- I couldn’t find a specific content that I was watching
- I cannot launch the application
- My e-mail or phone number appears to be in use
- Error Message: 3G unavailable in country (Android)
- My PlayGo subscription has expired
- I see an error stating ‘I am unable to login. Too many connections’
- My picture is buffering - what can I do?